Construction CSCS Card
CSCS Card Wizard
Professionals who hold a CSCS card can use their existing card to gain access to a construction site or similar, including through turnstiles or car park barriers.
Within the WinAC.NET software there is a CSCS card wizard. This allows system users to quickly grant contractors access to their access control system. The wizard will handle three different scenarios when granting access rights to contractors. These are:
- Contractors who are not known to the system at all
- Contractors who have had their name details imported but their CSCS card has not been recorded
- Contractors who are known to the system and have used their card at other sites but are new to this site.
For each different scenario the wizard will guide the user through the enrolment procedure. In general terms though, the end result of using the wizard is that:
- The Contractors CSCS card is read using a USB card reader attached to a Client PC running the WinAC.NET software
- Details are extracted from the card to update the contractors “employee” details within the system
- System objects such as a company, site, shift group and department, are assigned to the cardholder, either through selection or by default